Saturday, November 6, 2010

* The Bridal Collection- Anjeo's Bridal Set *


This is one of Anjeo's bridal jewellery set I made for her before seeing her wedding dress.... Phew! I was lucky, this set actually match her designer's wedding dress and she looked so beautiful and elegant that day! :) I used all Swarovski pearls and crystals for this design together with Toho ivory seed beads, it took me 1 day to finish it! (Last minute work.....)

I went to many stores to look for the perfect box and I'm so lucky to find this red velvet heart shape box for her!! It's kinda hard to look for a nice cushioning velvet jewelry box, if you know where to get it, pls let me know, pls pls pls......

I made her 3 sets of bridal jewellery set for her wedding, but I only manage to snap this piece on time, have to wait for Anjeo to send me the rest of the photos.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment